A MESSAGE FROM THE CEO
On behalf of the Board of Directors, management, staff and myself, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Ingleburn RSL from 10am Monday 1 June.
The last few months have been challenging to say the least. We as a Club and as a society have had to rethink the way we conduct our everyday lives due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Our staff have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to prepare for re-opening and I can assure you that our CovidSAFE plan is in place and ready to go! As always, the safety of our staff, members and their guest is always our highest priority.
The way we operate as a Club has changed. We have implemented several measures to ensure that the health and safety of our members, guests, staff and contractors remains the priority. Measures such as social distancing, entry & capacity restrictions, re-arrangement of our tables/chairs within our dining areas, regular cleaning of high-touch areas and hand sanitisers stations have been implemented throughout the Club.
For the foreseeable future, our promotions, entertainment, bingo/cash housie, poker, trivia, raffles, point of sale membership card swipes and courtesy bus will be suspended. This is to minimise the potential risk of an outbreak within our facility. We will continue to monitor the Government and Health advice and will work to towards returning these as soon as possible. Please follow our social media pages and visit our website for regular updates.
Once again, we thank you for your continued support and patronage to Ingleburn RSL and I look forward to seeing you around the Club.
Listed below is a summary of how the Club will operate to assist you with what to expect during this new norm.
- Members only. All members & their guests, must sign in. Minors are excluded.
- Access (entry & exit) to the Club via the Main Foyer – separate entry and exit doors – social distancing whilst waiting to enter
- Continued on-site cleaning and sanitisation
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the Club
- 1.5-metre & ‘keep distance’ floor decals for social distancing
- Spaced seating throughout Salute, Café, Sports Bar / TAB and Tabatinga
- Membership cards will not be used for food and beverage purchases. Members pricing will be in place
- Application of capacity restrictions.
- Members and Staff of the Club will be asked if they are feeling unwell or recently returned from overseas, have been in the company of someone who has been unwell, or are presenting symptoms of COVID-19 to seek medical attention and Stay at Home
- CovidSAFE Marshalls will assist Members & Guests with directions, Social Distancing, Promoting Good Hygiene Practices and Dinning Area Patron Limits.
Thank you for your understanding at this time as we navigate the current round of operating requirements
Chief Executive Officer