Interview days, dates and time ranges:
Friday, 1 July 10 am – 2 pm
Saturday, 2 July 11 am – 2 pm
Sunday, 3 July 1 pm – 4 pm
Tuesday, 5 July 10 am – 2 pm
Wednesday, 6 July 10 am – 2 pm
Thursday, 7 July 10 am – 2 pm
Friday, 8 July 10 am – 2 pm
Saturday, 9 July 1 pm – 4 pm
Sunday, 10 July 1 pm – 4 pm
Monday, 11 July 10 am – 2 pm
Tuesday, 12 July 10 am – 2 pm
Wednesday, 13 July 10 am – 2 pm
Thursday, 14 July 10 am – 2 pm
Friday, 15 July 10 am – 2 pm
What you need to bring and why:
- RSA – Essential requirement for you to work in the Club industry so that we can train you to work behind the bars across our venues.
- RCG – Desirable requirement for you to work on the gaming floor so that we can train you to work within the gaming space across our venues.
- Food Safety Certificate – Desirable requirement in the hospitality space so that you understand the basic food safety requirements for when we train you to work with food, specifically when providing our patrons with gaming snacks.
- Drivers Licence – Desirable requirement so that you are able to get to and go from work safely when working unsociable hours, for example a close shift that finishes at 4 am.
- Current Resume – Essential requirement to help us to get to know you and where you have worked and better understand your skillset.
- Current contact details for your nominated referee’s – Essential requirement so that we can contact them on the day of your interview to speed the process up!
- Tax File Number – Essential requirement for you to be employed with us and as required by the ATO.
- Banking Details – Essential requirement so that we can pay you for hours worked!
- Superannuation Details – Essential requirement so that we can make employer superannuation contributions to your nominated fund.
Roles looking to be filled:
- Cellar Attendant
- Front of house staff, example: General Pick Up/Covid Cleaning, Bar attendants, Tray Service attendants, Gaming Service Attendants and so on.
- VIP Host/Relief Duty Manager
- Tabatinga Team Members (will not need RSA/RCG, Drivers Licence. Food safety certificate would be a bonus although not essential)
Training is provided for all roles so that Club standards are met consistently.
What you’ll need to possess:
- Down to earth personality.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Great communication skills (verbal essential, written desirable).
- Excellent Cash Handling skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Flexible availability.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Brilliant Team Player.
- Pride in your presentation.
Please come well presented with a great attitude, as we will train for skill with a view to kick you off the following day! It’s an exciting time to be joining our brands as we’re not just a place to visit, we are an exceptional experience where we encourage you to bring your best to the world and have a great time doing so!
If you would like to send us your resume in advance, feel free to fill in the form below. We look forward to meeting you!