INGLEBURN RSL SUB-BRANCH CLUB LIMITED
ABN 38 163 551 086
NOTICE TO MEMBERS REGARDING PROPOSED AMALGAMATION AND EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST AND UNSOLICITED MERGER OFFERS
Pursuant to Section 17AE of the Registered Clubs Act and Clause 4(5) of the Registered Clubs Regulation, the members of Ingleburn RSL Sub-Branch Club Limited (the Club) are hereby notified that:
1. The Club called for expressions of interest in amalgamation on the basis that it would be the parent club (continuing club) in the amalgamation.
2. The Club received an expression of interest in amalgamation from Ingleburn Bowling & Recreation Club Co-Op Limited (Ingleburn Bowling Club).
3. The Board of the Club has decided to enter into an amalgamation with Ingleburn Bowling Club.
4. The Club will be the continuing club in the amalgamation and Ingleburn Bowling Club will be the dissolving club in the amalgamation.
5. The Club and Ingleburn Bowling Club will shortly enter into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) containing the terms of the proposed amalgamation.
6. A copy of the MOU will be made available to members on the Club’s noticeboards and on the Club’s website at least twenty one (21) days before the General Meeting at which members will vote on the proposed amalgamation.
7. After the MOU is executed, the Club and Ingleburn Bowling Club will convene separate general meetings for members to vote on the proposed amalgamation.
8. A Notice of General Meeting will be sent to members so that it is received at least twenty (21) clear days before the General Meeting.
9. A copy of the Notice of General Meeting will also be displayed on the Club’s noticeboard and on the Club’s website.
10. For the avoidance doubt, the Club has not received any other expressions of interest in amalgamation or unsolicited merger offers during the previous twelve (12) months (except for the expression of interest from Ingleburn Bowling Club set out in paragraph 2 above).
Dated: 17 December 2019 By direction of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Please click the link below to download a copy of the Proposed Amalgamation Notice.