23rd December 2021
NSW PREMIER ANNOUNCES MASK MANDATE
Our NSW Premier, Dominic Perrottet, today announced that masks will be mandatory for all indoor settings from midnight 23rd December 2021.
This will apply to ALL staff, contractors and patrons that attend Ingleburn RSL Club, Ingleburn Bowling Club and Tabatinga Ingleburn as part of club entry conditions.
Masks are available at reception if required.
Density limits in hospitality venues will revert to 1 patron per 2 square metres in indoor areas, beginning on 27 December 2021. Both of these restrictions will last until 27 January 2022.
Ingleburn RSL Club Management
To our Members, Guests, Staff and Local Community,
The NSW Health Minister has registered a new Public Health Order which reflects the easing of restrictions coming into effect from 12.01am Wednesday, 15 December 2021. We at Ingleburn RSL and Ingleburn Bowling Club continue to follow the Public Health orders.
Please note these key changes:
- Ingleburn RSL Club & Ingleburn Bowling Club will permit unvaccinated patrons onto club premises
- Face masks are not mandatory for patrons, contractors or staff indoors
- Removal of the 2 square metre rule
- We are no longer required to complete a Covid -19 Safety Plan
Following Government Health Orders & Registered Clubs Act, the following conditions of entry & practices will apply to the both clubs:
- Patrons, Staff and contractors are to scan the Service NSW QR code/webform prior to club entry.
- Our Club entry requirements for members, guests and visitors remain in place.
- Face masks will be available and optional for patrons and contractors. Face masks will be strongly recommended for our customer facing staff.
- 1.5m physical distancing will be in place where possible between staff, groups and while queuing.
- Good hand hygiene practices and sanitisers will be available at key points.
- Sanitisation of high touch areas and hard surfaces will continue.
- We request for you to stay at home if unwell and seek medical attention
We thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you at our Clubs.
Ingleburn RSL Club.