Dear Members and Guests,
We trust you are safe and well during these uncertain times. As you are aware, Clubs across Australia including Ingleburn RSL were temporarily Closed as of Monday 23rd March due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
At this stage, we still haven’t received any advice from the Australian Government as to when we will be able to reopen, but are confident we will continue to provide you with the exceptional hospitality that you’ve come to know and love in the near future.
Whilst this situation continues to evolve, we’re writing to provide you with an update on the current state of affairs regarding your Club.
- AGM – Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 restrictions, the Ingleburn RSL Club Annual General Meeting has been postponed. Further details will be communicated to members (in accordance with the Club’s constitution) once a new date has been set.
- PROMOTIONS – All promotions and events have been suspended due to the Club’s closure. Our Members Cash Draw and ‘Win a Car’ promotion have been suspended and will recommence upon the Club’s re-opening. All previous entries prior to our closure will be honoured. For a full list of suspended promotions/events visit www.ingleburnrsl.com.au/whats-on/
- VOUCHERS – If you hold a prize voucher with an expiry date within the shutdown period, we will honour that voucher for the equivalent number of days on re-opening.
- LOCAL BUSINESS SUPPORT– At our core, we’re all about supporting the local community. As we’re no longer able to open our doors, we’re inviting local businesses that are still trading to email through their details (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d be happy to promote them on the Ingleburn RSL Facebook page. T&C’s apply.
- MEMBERSHIP POINTS – Your Ingleburn RSL Club Membership Points have now been frozen meaning that your points balance will be honoured once the Club re-opens.
- ANZAC DAY – ANZAC Day 2020 will be like no other in history. Keeping the ANZAC Spirit alive is particularly important during these times. Whilst we will not be gathering at services or marches, there are still ways to acknowledge ANZAC Day and ensure Australian servicemen and women are appropriately remembered. Visit https://www.rslnsw.org.au/anzac-spirit/ to find out more.
- TABATINGA PLAY CENTRE – Is now temporarily closed. We will continue to provide updates via the Tabatinga Ingleburn Facebook page.
- HELP IS AT HAND – Whilst the Club is temporarily closed, it’s important to take care of your physical & mental wellbeing. Help is out there for those in need. Call 13 11 14 or visit www.lifeline.org.au
We will continue to provide updates and monitor any developments around COVID-19. In the meantime, please visit our website and like/follow our social media pages:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our members, guests and community for their continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Chief Executive Officer
Ingleburn RSL Club