Ingleburn RSL Club Member Benefits:
- The Rewards Club – click here to learn more
- Membership to the Ingleburn RSL “Advantages Plus“ Program – our member rewards program (information brochure available from our reception desk)
- Exclusive Birthday Extra Bonus Points
- Special member pricing available
- $10,000 member badge draw
- Great live shows, promotions & entertainment
- Live sporting event coverage
- “Advantages Plus” Bonus Points earned when members stay at the Clubs beautiful Sunseeker Holiday Units
- Free courtesy bus service
- State of the Art TAB facilities
- Supervised childcare at The Chill Zone
How Do I Join?
To become a member you will need to complete a Membership Application Form. These forms are available from reception at the Club.
How Much Does It Cost?
What value!!! A 5 year membership subscription is only $22.00 including GST, a 3 year membership subscription is only $14 and a 1 year membership subscription is $6.00 including GST
How Do I Lodge My Application?
Once the form is completed you will need to come into the club to lodge your application. You will need to bring photo identification i.e. (a current drivers license, passport, RTA proof of age card) as well as you membership fee. You will receive a temporary membership card on the spot upon joining the club until you are approved by the board of Directors.
How Long Will It Take?
The processing of your membership can take up to 31days. It is a requirement that you view the following privacy statement before filling out the membership form:
INGLEBURN R.S.L. SUB-BRANCH CLUB LIMITED
This Club is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 and is committed to safeguarding personal information provided by Members, Visitors and Staff. We will not disclose your personal information unless there is a threat to life, health or safety. Your personal information may, with your permission, be used by the Club for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
For further information please contact the Club Administration
70 CHESTER ROAD, INGLEBURN 2565
Telephone 9765 7700
Fax 9618 2130