Notice to Members
This notice serves to advise members the Board of Directors of Ingleburn RSL Sub – Branch Club Ltd has resolved to appoint a Director as authorised by the:
REGISTERED CLUBS REGULATION 2015 – REG 31
31 Appointments made by governing body
(1) The elected members of the governing body of a registered club may appoint up to 2 persons as members of the governing body.
(2) A person appointed under subclause (1):
(a) may be appointed for a term of no more than 3 years, and
(b) must be an ordinary member of the club at the time of, and for the duration of, his or her appointment, and
(c) is not eligible for re-appointment under subclause (1), including reappointment after the end of that term.
(3) Within 21 days of an appointment being made under subclause (1), a notice must be clearly displayed on a notice board on the premises of the registered club and on the club’s website (if any) that states:
(a) the reasons for the person’s appointment, and
(b) the person’s relevant skills and qualifications, and
(c) any payments to be made to the person in connection with his or her appointment.
On Tuesday 17th February 2021 the Board of Ingleburn RSL Club appointed Mrs. Aileen Christie as a Director of Ingleburn RSL Sub Branch Club Ltd.
Details of the appointment are:
– An initial term of 6 months with a review by both parties in August 2021. The Board will then consider extending the term to the permitted maximum three (3) years term
– Mrs. Christie is a member of the club at the time of the appointment
– Mrs. Christie will not be appointed for a period beyond the permitted three (3) years
The Board has considered and resolved to appoint Mrs. Christie to address diversity and gender at the governance level in addition to Mrs. Christie’s lawn bowling, registered club, governance, community, professional and marketing experience. For the initial term no payment or honorarium will be made.
Chief Executive Officer
19th February 2021