We’re always on the lookout for the next superstar to join our team.
Discover our job vacancies below and learn more about the type of person we’re looking for.
Who we are
We’re Ingleburn RSL Club and we have a proud history of connecting the community in Ingleburn. What started as a place for returned WWI Diggers to meet and connect has evolved into the thriving Club we’re so proud of today.
We’re united in our purpose of connecting and supporting our community. We do this through fostering community spirit in our team, creating connections with our members and giving back to the community through ClubGRANTS.
We pride ourselves on our culture and the people who bring it to life every day.
Who you are
You’re down to earth and a brilliant team player. You take pride in your presentation and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
You possess a strong work ethic and can work unsupervised. You’ve also got great cash handling skills and can be flexible with your availability.
You share our values of people, teamwork, integrity and belonging. You are also excited about our vision to be the destination of choice for recreation, entertainment and a place to belong. Where every experience is individual and exceptional, whilst always honouring and remembering the spirit of service.
What you need to know
There are some essential and desirable requirements that we look for when hiring. These are:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA): this is an essential requirement and mandatory if you work in the Club industry. Holding an RSA means we can train you to work behind the bars at our venues.
- Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG): this is an essential requirement for working at Ingleburn RSL Club. If you want to work within the gambling space at our venues, you will need to obtain your RCG.
- Food Safety Certificate: this is a desirable requirement to ensure you understand basic food safety requirements when serving food to our patrons.
- Drivers Licence: this a desirable requirement to ensure you can get to and from work safely when working unsociable hours (e.g. finishing work at 4am).
Tips for applying
Our best tip is to be yourself. We want to get to know you!
When applying, you’ll need to provide your current resume so we can understand your experience and skill set. We also ask that you provide current contact details for your nominated referees to speed up the hiring process.
If you’re contacted to attend an in person interview, bring your best attitude and come well presented. We want you to bring your best to work every day and the interview is the best place to start.
If you’re successful for the position, you’ll need to provide us with your Tax File Number, banking details and superannuation details.
- Club Staff in all areas ie: GPU (General Pick UP) / Cleaning Attendants, Bar Attendants, Tray Service Attendants & Gaming Services Attendants
- Tabatinga Team Members (WWC Check mandatory (if 18 years and over, will not need RSA/RCG, Drivers Licence. Food safety certificate would be a bonus although not essential)
Training is provided for all roles so that Club standards are met consistently.