When it comes to community,
Our vision statement says it all
“We aspire to be the destination of choice for recreation, entertainment and a place to belong. Where every experience is individual and exceptional, whilst always honouring and remembering the spirit of service.”
Our Community Support Contributions
Our Ties to the Community
We build strong ties with our community every day. This means giving back to the communities in which our members live and work. Together, we’re making a difference.
Although the depth and breadth of our community support is too vast to list, we play a major role in several significant charity and community groups. This includes providing:
- 200 free meals to Myrtle Cottage each week.
- Support to the Kids in Macarthur Foundation as a founding member alongside other Clubs in the Macarthur region.
- A donation of $10,000 each year to assist the Kids in Macarthur Foundation with purchasing important hospital equipment.
- Financial assistance to more than 22 local primary and secondary schools.
- Access to our facilities during times of bushfires, floods and emergency situations.
- Free use of meeting and function rooms to sporting and services groups, such as Lions and Rotary Clubs.
- Much needed financial support to the Health Research Foundation, Spinal Research Foundation, Care Flight Helicopter and Legacy.
- Support to the annual Ingleburn and Campbelltown Festivals.
- Meals and entertainment for more than 300 senior citizens during the annual Senior Citizens Week.
- Training and support for many Campbelltown Tafe hospitality students.
- Funding to Mater Dei Special School at Camden as a major financial supporter.
Our community support is spearheaded by
Our ClubGRANTS Program
As at 30 June 2023, we have donated $501,291.94 to the community through ClubGRANTS. All of that money has gone back into our local community to drive real change for the people who call Macarthur home. This is a result every one of our members can be proud of. We also contributed an additional $100,000 through internal room hire and other club facilities.
ClubGRANTS are awarded in three categories:
Our Latest ClubGRANTS Stories
Our contributions are directed towards initiatives and organizations dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for socially disadvantaged individuals in our local area.
Keep up-to-date and read our most recent ClubGRANTS stories here.