Tabatinga Ingleburn is the premier location for parents/carers and their children to meet, socialise and play in an ultra-modern fun-filled venue. The fully secure and air-conditioned pay-for-play entertainment area has a rainforest ambience and features;
· A large toddler area for children aged 0 to 3 years old.
· A multi-level climbing soft-play structure for children 4+ years old.
· A fun bumper car arena complete with laser shooting technology.
· Three fully themed Birthday Party Rooms.
· A fully themed Disco/Games Room.
· A Café serving healthy food and beverage options as well as all the family favourites.
· Loads of café style and comfy seating throughout.
· Locked entry/exit gate requiring staff assistance to ensure child security and safety.
Come and visit Ranger Tabatha and her band of Junior Rangers at Tabatinga Ingleburn
A recent review from parent – Shantelle (21st, October 2018) “Hi, I just wanted to send in a compliment about the Ingleburn location! I had my sons first birthday party there today and it was amazing. Amelia was very helpful from the moment I made the booking to the moment we left the party itself. We had Brianna H as our actual hostess and she was also amazing !! I was all in all impressed with everything from service down to the food. I don’t know if this compliment will go anywhere but I just really wanted to write to express how much we enjoyed today and how much I will be recommending Ingleburn Tabatinga to family and friends!”
Learn more about Tabatinga Ingleburn by clicking the links below where all your questions will be answered:
Don’t forget to join our Ingleburn RSL Club TRIBE and keep up to date on What’s New by filling in your details via the link below!
Join the Tabatinga
- Monday – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Tuesday – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Wednesday – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Thursday – 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Friday – 9:30am to 5:30pm*
- Saturday – 9:30am to 5:30pm*
- Sunday – 9:30am to 4:00pm
* Drop & Dine 6:00pm to 9:30pm
During school holidays we are open every day from 9.30 am till 4.30 pm
Visit and like our FACEBOOK page to keep updated with the latest events and to take part in our regular giveaways.
Click the link below to find us on Facebook now!
Tabatinga in Progress
Children’s Play Centre “Party Hosts” – Junior Casuals
Tabatinga – Ingleburn is an indoor children’s pay-for-play centre, located on the first floor of Ingleburn RSL Club, with lots of fun activities and facilities for children in the 0 to 12-year age range, along with facilities for their parents and carers. This position is responsible for the efficient running of parties and events!
To be considered for this position, you will be required to demonstrate that you excel in the following: –
- You MUST be self-motivated and be able to step outside of your comfort zone
- You MUST display great customer service skills and be able to work with children and with parents
- You MUST love to entertain and have fun
- You MUST be passionate and hard working
- You will need to be willing to obtain a Food Safety Handling certification
- You will need to have the ability to work a spread of hours across the week, however this role would suit high-school aged students, who have a love of dramatic arts or being creative, as these positions involve predominately weekends, all school holidays (need to be available) and public holidays. Saturdays are a must for work, and are not negotiable.
The position consists of, but is not limited to: –
- Looking after children’s parties and actively being involved in school holiday activities; Build-A-Bear; Tie-Dying Socks etc
- Setting up children’s parties and attending to the parties of the children and the families
- Cleaning of all areas within Tabatinga
- Painting faces, finger nails and singing happy birthday to the Birthday Child
- Dressing as Pirates and Princesses
- Providing excellent customer service at all times during and after all assigned parties
- Perform all set up and clean up duties before and after all assigned parties
- Perform all party running duties under the direction of the Party Coordinator
What’s on offer: –
- On the job training in a fast-paced environment, with room to grow and develop within the Centre
- A fantastic working environment in a brand-new facility
- A friendly and supportive team
- Uniforms are provided
- Discounted meals
- Free unlimited soft-drinks in the staff-room
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please send your covering letter and up to date resume for this position to the Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.