Lounge Room Cash Housie
We are excited to present to you our very own Ingleburn RSL Club ‘Lounge Room Cash Housie’
Our last session of Lounge Room Cash Housie will be held on Friday 15th October 2021
Monday 7:30pm 10 games, $10
Wednesday 11:30am 15 games $15
Friday 11:30am 15 games $15
It’s the Cash Housie you know, delivered in a different kind of way.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Tickets are purchased using PayPal or credit card. If you wish to use credit card just follow the payment prompts and select credit card.
- Once you have purchased your tickets they will be emailed to you
HOW TO PLAY
You will play the same page of 6 tickets in every game.
- Games can be played on a device or you can print your tickets and mark off the numbers manually. If you choose to play on a device you can only play 2 sets per device.
- If you wish to play more than 2 sets we recommend printing out the tickets and marking them off manually. You will need a printer to do this.
PRINT & PLAY
- If you decide to print your tickets and mark off the numbers manually, you will need to print 1 sheet for each game.
DIGITALLY DISPLAY & PLAY
- If you choose to play on a device you can play 2 tickets per device. This means that your screen will need to be split to view both tickets on 1 device.
- After each game you will press Clear Sheet to clear the ticket for the next game.
- If playing more than 2 tickets – we highly recommend you print these (as above) because devices cannot support more than 2 tickets.
WHERE DO I PLAY?
- In your lounge room of course! Watch the LIVE stream of the games via our Facebook page. This is where the numbers will be called
WHAT HAPPENS IF I WIN?
We have a register of all tickets in play so if something goes wrong during the games don’t worry, we will still know if you are a winner.
We will then be in touch with you after the session to grab your bank details and your prize money will be transferred to you.
You can’t actually call out BINGO during the session, but you can write it in the Comments on the Facebook page to celebrate.
If you have any technical issues DON’T PANIC! We have a register of all tickets in play and will ensure you don’t miss a claim.
If you do have any issues before or during the session, you can contact the Club on (02) 9765 7700 and leave a message and someone will get back to you.
To read our Housie Rules for these online sessions, please click here.