I would like to start first by asking, how are you? We sincerely hope from all of us at Ingleburn RSL Club, you are well and staying safe.
It has been a long road that we have travelled to date through this current COVID lockdown, we are now in week eleven. We continue to remain positive and we are looking forward to the day we can reopen our doors to you.
Throughout the duration of our closure there has been a lot of work behind the scenes at Ingleburn RSL Club, Ingleburn Bowling Club and Tabatinga. With some fantastic digital/online initiatives already launched and underway and some behind the scene projects in place, we are excited to share with you some of the items we have been keeping busy with.
- New Online eRaffles have been underway – we thank everyone for the support so far and congratulations to all the lucky winners!
- Lounge Room Cash Housie sessions have commenced and you can play;
- Monday at 7:30pm (10 games for $10)
- Wednesday at 11:30am (15 games for $15)
- Friday at 11:30am (15 games for $15)
Plus 10 x $30 Woolworth eGift Card eRaffles for each session!
These are easily purchased at the same time you buy your Lounge Room Cash Housie tickets.
There will be an option to buy both your housie and raffle tickets in the one transaction.
To join in the eRaffles and to play Lounge Room Cash Housie, simply click on the links below. Have Fun and Good Luck!!!
- New menu TVs and repositioning of service desk to our Jack High Bistro
- Fresh new look to our front outdoor area and a refresh to the external courtyard adjacent to the Jack High Bistro
- New plants and greenery throughout the Club
- A brand new menu which will be launched when we reopen
- Fresh new food options will be available from our display fridge
- New weekday trading times
- And we are very excited to introduce, that a new online party booking platform will soon be available for online party bookings!
We sincerely hope you are as excited as we are to get back into our Clubs to see and experience all the great things, that have been keeping us busy. As equally important, is for us to be able see you, our loyal members. We look forward to reopening, but what is paramount to us right now is your health and wellbeing.
Please know that if you’re struggling in any way and need a ‘listening ear’ during this time, please contact Ingleburn RSL Club on 02 9765 7700 and leave us a message. We will be sure to give you a call for a chat and to check in with you.
You can also reach out to services that can help you through these times such as:
Until the next update, we wish you all the best and please stay healthy and safe.
Chief Executive Officer