Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Members and visitors are advised that the NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian today announced new restrictions for Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the local government areas (LGAs) of the Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour. These new restrictions come into force at 4pm today — Wednesday, 23 June 2021, and will be required for one week.
They will apply to our clubs as follows:
- 4 Square metres rule – The 4 square metres rule applies to all indoor and outdoor areas of the club premises.
- Masks Mandatory in All Indoor Areas – This means patrons must wear masks in indoor gaming areas and indoor food and drink areas, but are permitted to remove masks while eating or drinking.
- No Standing and Drinking
- No Singing or Dancing
- Capacity limits will apply to our courtesy bus
Cash housie sessions at both Ingleburn RSL and Ingleburn Bowling Club will have limited seating. Registrations will be conducted by reception staff or Learning Links staff. Due to the restricted numbers allowed, Cash housie will be moved to our Bardia room for this Sunday the 27th June 2021. No children will be permitted to play until restrictions are eased.
This weeks Retro Disco held at Ingleburn Bowling Club scheduled for the 26th June will be postponed. The club will notify you of the new date when this becomes available.
Tabatinga will be open for booked parties this Saturday the 26th and Sunday the 27th June, however due to COVID capacity restrictions we will be unable to accept general entry visits. From Monday the 28th June 2021 we will be open to the public Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 4:00pm. Masks will be mandatory for all adults and encouraged for children over the age of 12 years.
Given the latest cases of community transmission and updated health advice, NSW Health is asking people in the Sydney and Blue Mountains (excluding the Central Coast and Wollongong and the Illawarra) area to follow updated health advice from 4pm today until 12.01 am Thursday 24 June 2021:
- masks will be mandatory on public transport from 4pm today- This will be mandatory on the RSL courtesy bus and at IBC Tabatinga bus when in use.
- masks are strongly encouraged in all public indoor venues, such as retail, theatres, hospitals, aged care facilities and for front-of-house hospitality staff. Masks will be strongly encouraged and available for all staff and patrons if they decide to wear them.
All other health advice and covid safety plan items will remain unchanged. If there is any further developments this will also be updated and communicated to all.
Ingleburn RSL Club, Ingleburn Bowling Club & Tabatinga Ingleburn